This week, Tier1 has announced the release of its 4.0 Product Suite. Delivering on a prioritized, quarterly product roadmap for continuous improvement and innovation, this quarter’s release includes both product enhancements and new functionality.
“Our focus over the past quarter has been on creating a connected experience that allows our capital markets and investment banking CRM users to be more efficient, informed and proactive when it comes to managing their client relationships and pipeline,” explained Chief Product Officer, Manish Patel. “Our 4.0 release will bring major enhancements in targeting, data analysis and mobility to all of our users.”
What’s new in this quarter’s release?
- View and filter fund level ownership within the 360 view of your client
- Create Target lists for Deals and Corporate Access Events leveraging firm intelligence
- Distribute personalized mass email and track engagement in real time
- Usage reporting pre-built into products
- Summary view Dashboard for Markets and Banking users allowing for birds-eye view on what is important
- Manage your deals on the road and get updates on progress in a single view
For more on Tier1’s CRM solution for Capital Markets and Investment Banking, or specific details on the product modules, please visit our Resource Center.