Sr. Account Executive
A leader in software solutions for client relationship management, compliance and fraud prevention, Tier1 Financial Solutions’ is passionate about helping accelerate our clients’ digital transformation initiatives with our CRM, AML and compliance solutions. Founded in 2007 and located in Toronto, Ottawa and New York, Tier1 today has over 150 employees and services over 200 clients globally, including the world’s largest financial institutions.
We’re looking for a Sr. Account Executive to join the compliance and fraud prevention division of Tier1. Operating under the Alessa brand, the compliance division is focused on creating comprehensive solutions to help financial institutions and many other organizations to comply with regulations and combat theft, fraud, money laundering and many other forms of financial crime. Every year billions of dollars are laundered internationally, supporting drug trafficking, smuggling, fraud, extortion and corruption, enabling organized crime to continue their criminal activities. Fighting financial crime using advanced data analytics is a cutting-edge space with Anti-Money Laundering software and advanced analytics being driven by some of the brightest minds in the industry.
The Sr. Account Executive role is the primary field-based sales role in the company. You will be selling largely into financial institutions of varying sizes, but also supporting and pursuing new customers in non-financially regulated firms.
Reporting to the Director of Sales for North America, your responsibilities include researching clients generating or accepting leads and working with prospects throughout the entire sales process – from initial discovery meeting through close. Your performance will be measured on your ability to meet and exceed quarterly and annual territory and company sales growth targets. The successful candidate will be located in the North-East or Mid-West United States with the ability to serve major financial markets in the region.
You will be responsible for understanding each prospect’s needs through deep discovery, qualifying or disqualifying opportunities based on product fit, BANT, Solution Selling, Challenger Selling and other appropriate qualification criteria, and collaborating with Solution Consulting to define the appropriate solution for each prospect.
You will drive all client meetings and presentations, demos, RFx responses, proposals and will be the “face” of the company to prospective customers. You must be able think strategically to develop and execute on tactical plans and quarterly business reviews to engage and grow your assigned territory. You must also track and update opportunities in Salesforce daily, maintain excellent pipeline build and hygiene, as well as, forecast accurately.
You will be expected to manage large and complex multi-faceted technical software sales and pursue opportunities to close, including all activities necessary to obtain client signature and book deals.
- Seasoned B2B Account Executive with a history of success meeting and exceeding quota selling an Enterprise Software Solution
- Experience selling and managing a technical sales cycle in Fortune 500 Companies with multiple stakeholders including C-level
- Experience developing and managing a diversified pipeline with multiple leads and opportunities in varying stages
- Creating go to market strategies and effectively managing a sales territory as defined by management, by building, maintaining and maximizing a sales pipeline
- The ability to sell and position on value rather than on “features” and “functions”
- Intelligent, poised, creative & articulate, with excellent written communication and organizational skills
- Student mentality- this is an evolving space that requires constant learning on the job. While some training and shadowing is provided, it is expected that you will always work to keep yourself up to date with knowledge on industry regulations, news and events. We are all always learning.
- Able to work effectively and productively in independent settings
- Professional, polished, credible, ethical and responsive. You are a brand ambassador for Alessa
- Enthusiastic, positive collaborative, hard-working and “hungry”. We are fighting money laundering and fraud- what we do and how we do it, matters.
- Understanding of relevant AML/ Risk/ Compliance Operations within financial institutions is considered an asset
- Competitive salary and on-target variable earnings (OTVE)
- Uncapped earning potential
- Career development & growth at Tier1 Financial Solutions
- Fantastic culture, growing company, excellent benefits
We also encourage can-do, collaboration, and possibility thinking that will enable you to take your career to the next level.
To give you an idea of what we mean when we say we encourage outside-of-the-box thinking, here are our core values:
- Have fun creating great customer experiences
- Your work is a reflection of you
- Celebrate us all the time
- The ego is the enemy
- Impossible – What’s that?
- S* happens – adjust and learn
- Don’t be afraid of chaos and discomfort
- Do what you say & say what you mean
- Give abundantly to your family, team and communities
Join us in this exciting new opportunity!
Tier1 Financial Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.