AML Implementation Consultant
A leader in software solutions for client relationship management, compliance and fraud prevention, Tier1 Financial Solutions’ is passionate about helping accelerate our clients’ digital transformation initiatives with our CRM, AML and compliance solutions. Founded in 2007 and located in Toronto, Ottawa and New York, Tier1 today has over 150 employees and services over 200 clients globally, including the world’s largest financial institutions.
We’re looking for a AML Implementation Consultant to join the compliance and fraud prevention division of Tier1. Operating under the Alessa brand, the compliance division is focused on creating comprehensive solutions to help financial institutions and many other organizations to comply with regulations and combat theft, fraud, money laundering and many other forms of financial crime. Every year billions of dollars are laundered internationally, supporting drug trafficking, smuggling, fraud, extortion and corruption, enabling organized crime to continue their criminal activities. Fighting financial crime using advanced data analytics is a cutting-edge space with Anti-Money Laundering software and advanced analytics being driven by some of the brightest minds in the industry.
The AML Implementation Consultant is responsible for assisting our global clients in implementing the Alessa solution to comply with anti-money laundering (AML) regulations. In this role, you will provide your expertise to financial institutions of all types on how to effectively implement a technology-based AML and sanctions systems. You will also be a technical resource for our customers on current technology and regulatory trends and best practices for effective AML compliance. Finally, working with our project managers, your job is to ensure that our customers have a positive experience throughout the project and are satisfied the solution that has been implemented.
- Provide end-to-end implementation of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and sanctions systems and platforms;
- Consult in the financial crimes space and working in a regulatory environment;
- Lead key deliverables in an engagement(s);
- Stay educated on current trends;
- Assist in the development of knowledge capital for team members;
- At least 3+ years of experience in a Professional Services organization;
- Superior knowledge in one or more of the following: of SQL, R, Python, Power BI, Dundas and Tableau;
- At least 2+ years implementing of AML systems (including data mapping and profiling, and system tuning and optimization) and utilizing these systems;
- Experience in named screening list such as World-Check, World Compliance, OFAC…etc.;
- Aptitude for conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of large and complex data as it relates to the project requirements in the financial crimes space;
- Experience in the implementation of AML systems technologies such as Alessa, SAS, Actimize, FinScan…etc.;
- Experience in the implementation of intelligent robotic process automation (RPA) in AML systems technologies;
We offer a competitive salary and a flexible work environment. We also encourage can-do, collaboration, and possibility thinking that will enable you to take your career to the next level.
To give you an idea of what we mean when we say we encourage outside-of-the-box thinking, here are our core values:
- Have fun creating great customer experiences
- Your work is a reflection of you
- Celebrate us all the time
- The ego is the enemy
- Impossible – What’s that?
- S* happens – adjust and learn
- Don’t be afraid of chaos and discomfort
- Do what you say & say what you mean
- Give abundantly to your family, team and communities
Join us in this exciting new opportunity!
Tier1 Financial Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.